shop by Category
- Appraisals & Valuations
Appraisals & Valuations
Medical Equipment Appraisal & Valuation Services
Alpha Biomedical provides fair and unbiased appraisal services for all types of medical facilities, practices or surplus medical equipment owners. Our appraisals are designed to suit the specific needs of medical equipment owners and their reasons for seeking a valuation.
The majority of appraisals are conducted for the following reasons.
- Establishing Corporate or Partnership Asset Value
- Establishing Value for Banking or Financial Institutions
- Establishing Value for Insurance Coverage
- Establishing Value for Liquidation or Sale of Assets
- Establishing Value for Asset Transfer
- Establishing Value for Legal or Tax Reasons
Appraisal values can be broken down to five different categories.
- Replacement Value (Cost of replacing assets in case of loss)
- FMV (Fair Market Value)
- Fair Use Value (FMV for equipment in use that includes installation and other ancillary costs)
- Liquidation Value (Orderly Sales Value)
- Fire Sale Value (Quick or Forced Liquidation Value)
Reporting & Documentation
We understand the different needs of our clients and provide professional reports to clearly identify each individual asset and its respective value. The level of detail that we include in our reports can be tailored to each client's motivation for seeking an appraisal.
The information and valuations we provide are compliant with USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice)
Unlike other appraisal companies, we only focus on medical equipment and medical equipment owners.
- Surgery Centers
- Primary Care Clinics
- Imaging Facilities
- Urgent Care Facilities
- Medical Practices
- Surplus Medical Equipment Owners
- Lien Holders and Leasing Companies
Please fill put the form below to learn more about our services or to receive a quote.